Performance, user experience, maintenance and functionality all play into an efficient BPC design. We can help you evaluate what is and isn’t working. And how to quickly make the adjustments you need.
- Slow Refresh Times
- Slow Submit Times
- Slow System Calculation Run-Times
- Inefficient End-to-End Processes
- Lack of Flexibility
- Poorly Designed Process Flow
- Too Many Manual Inputs
- No Real-time Visibility into Downstream Impacts
- Lack of Automation
- Inflexible Code and VBA
- Dysfunctional Maintenance Processes
- High Support Costs
- Lack of True Driver-Based System
- Cumbersome Scenario Functionality
- Missing System-Based Goal Seek Capability
- Disconnected Top Down and Bottom Up Planning
- Lack of Root Cause Reporting
Change is hard, especially given your on-going requirements. But the time spent upgrading or optimizing can pay off in more efficient operations. Our experienced BPC team can help you evaluate your current environment and suggest the best path to get the system you need.
And it might not be as time-consuming or costly as you think.
Our team has a deep knowledge of planning, the BPC product and specifically the Insurance industry. And our lessons learned plus pre-built, accelerated content and functionalities will cut down on design and implementation cycle time.
Want to see what we mean? Our BPC team can provide a 1 to 2-day assessment of your current system and upgrade options.
Let us show you how easy it can be.
Identify the functional differences between BPC versions and the selection criteria for choosing a standard or embedded upgrade.
Identify painpoints and pinpoint solutions that can be implemented before your next Plan cycle.
Gain a better understanding of the costs and benefits of upgrading to HANA.