Business Continuity: operations never stop
Imagination: operations need to be increasingly efficient
Continual Improvement: business processes need to be constantly streamlined
Attention to Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): cost/benefit is the key
msg global supports digitalization, enabling continuous growth and uninterrupted operations. While the foundations of our services are frameworks like COBIT and ITIL, we take extra care to fine tune each of the services to your current and future needs.
- Performance Optimization
- Business Processes Transformation
- PaaS Managed Cloud Environment
- Landscape Optimization
- TCO Reduction
- Data Archiving & Aging
- On-demand Development
- Backup & Restore
- OS / DB Upgrade
- Landscape Fitness Analysis
- Code Review
- ITIL and Best Practice Compliance
- Implementation Plan Review
- Testing as a Service
Implementation & Safeguarding
- Implementation Safeguarding
- Upgrade Safeguarding
- Landscape Support
Through a single point of contact, msg global provides a spectrum of support. Certified by SAP in RUNSAP services that enable and support customers globally in the whole application lifecycle, msg employs proven processes, impeccable quality standards, and deep domain expertise to effectively run SAP Solutions.
Project safeguarding through continuous project-tailored quality assurance and by shadowing the implementation team and operations.
Knowledge transfer programs and customized support models for SAP applications to users and management.
Business Process Support
Professional support for the entire system landscape.
Smooth operations, ensured by our proven, preventive support approach.
Management of the entire lifecycle of SAP applications including Change Management and Transport and Deployment Management.
- In-depth SAP Solution expertise
- Close collaboration with SAP development labs
- Functional Process Support for a wide range of SAP Solutions (e.g., FS-RI, GL, FS-CD, FS-PM, SD, MM, FI, CO)
- Fully integrated in your existing support structure
- Service time up to 24x 7/365
- ITIL & RUNSAP based process framework
- Incident/Problem management
- Change management
- Root-cause analysis
- Documentation standards
- Parallel development processes and operations
- Support in various languages
- Monitoring, continuous improvement
- Mixed delivery models (on-site, near-shore, offshore)
Global Maintenance & Support